Monday, September 12, 2011

life
















Well I looked at the last post and it was about a year ago so I decided it was time to post again :) I can manage 1x a year right? We are doing well. Beth in 3rd grade and Nick in 2nd. Nick isn't sure he likes 2nd grade as it is more work than he would like to be doing at school. If it was up to him he would just visit with friends and swing on the monkey bars all day. Beth is loving 3rd grade though. Can't believe how fast they are growing up. Dennis started a pre-school 2x a week for a couple hours. He LOVES it. Quintin gets to stay home with me on the days Dennis goes to school. Quintin is getting so grown up. He is talking a lot and saying lots of cute things. Some of my favorite are "mmmm 'licious" when he something he likes and "hi mommy" while giving me a big hug and rubbing his cheek against mine.
I am coming to the final stretch of my hours in the next 6 months. hoping to be fully licensed by my birthday in Feb.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Katie how adorable! You're kids are getting so big! I can't believe Quintin can fit in that cupboard!

    ReplyDelete