Friday, April 16, 2010

update








I know it's been a while since my last post so I thought I would try to update a little bit. We are all doing well. Beth and Nick are in soccer and loving it....well Nick is LOVING it and Beth likes it enough to keep doing it. :) Nick is so competative. he loves any opportunity to "Win" at something even if they don't keep score during the games, he knows exactly how many goals each team has at the end.













Easter was fun. we colored eggs, then on Sunday we went to Robin's house and had an easter egg hunt with some of Tana and James's family. In the pictures each of the kids are holding their favorite egg that they colored. You can see also that we didn't use that little metal tool that comes with the egg coloring kit to put the eggs in the dye and to take them out. there were lots of kids and LOTS of eggs. Good thing Robin had so many eggs available for us to use. Some of you might be shocked by this next bit of news, but the easter bunny litterally came to Robin's house while the kids were looking for the eggs. It was fun. Dennis and Quintin werent too thrilled about it, but I thought it was cute that Beau did that. he is a great Uncle and cousin!!! the kids love him.






Dennis turned 3 this month. can't believe it. I was just looking at him the other day and it seems like he has grown several inches in the past few weeks. he is really growing up. He loves Transformers (especially bumblee) so I attempted a cake that at least had a transformer on top of it. It worked for the 3 year old...he loved it









Quintin is almost walking. He is getting confident to let go of things and start walking and actually he can stand up without holding onto anything. should be running in a few days.



I've spent the last few days at a training about domestic violence. Not the most exciting topic, but it was a really good training. I sure appreciate everyone who helped me with the kids so I could attend. It is challenging being on my own while simpson is at work, I am so appreciative of the support my family and friends give so freely.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos Katie! You did a great job on Dennis' cake! I can't believe how big Quintin is. What a cutie! I wish I could just kiss those cheeks..
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have a family update! You are right in the thick of motherhood, Katie! You are doing such a good job!!

    ReplyDelete