









Today was the first "nice" day of spring break. We were finally able to get out of the house and do something fun. We decided to go for a hike in the Redcliff Reserve Recreation area. It was a beautiful day, a bit chilly (only about 55 degrees) but we decided to go anyway. the kids had fun running and exploring. Also Maile came with us, she loves to run on the trail with Bethany and Nick. Some guys on horseback passed us at one point and she kind of went crazy barking at them, but other than that she did great. There was still some mud on the trail in some places, we had to retrieve several shoes along the way. quite an adventurous day.
Great pictures! I laughed when I saw the boys in mud. Typical! When did Bethany get glasses?
ReplyDeleteLooks like she takes good care of Maile. Good for her! Also got a good laugh at the video you put on this morning of Nick and Dennis. I could hear Bethany singing in the background too.
Katie, it looks like you are having a great spring break. Ours is next week, I hope it stops raining, just for that week, so we can do some fun things too!! I love checking your blog, somehow I don't feel so far away when I see you! :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Kristen
where is your blog Kris?
ReplyDelete