Just finished teaching my very first piano lesson to Beth. I now know for sure that Faye Rounds (my piano teacher for 10 years) should recieve some kind of medal or award, perhaps sainthood would be appropriate....
Actually Beth did pretty good, I just hope that I can be patient and encouraging enough to keep it fun for her. The hardest part of the whole thing was trying to get Nick to understand not to interupt me during the lesson. He just can't stand to have Beth doing something on her own with me. he says he wants to start lessons too, but I think I need to let Beth get a good headstart on him becuase he is so darn competative.
Wow, Katie, that is so great! I don't know if I remember enough to be able to teach piano. Keep it up. I am sure Beth will do great!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you and your family...